Meet the Unterkircher Family
The Pfeiferhof of the Unterkircher family exists since more than 30 years.
Where the sun shines the longest in Maranza, our guesthouse is situated in a splendid and particularly quiet location with a unique panoramic view.
We are looking forward to welcoming you personally and to accompany you during the most beautiful time of your year.
- Josef – The boss today enjoys his well-deserved retirement. After more than 30 years in the kitchen, he’s handed over the cooking spoon to his son Alexander. But he’s still working around the house, wherever there is something to do.
- Klara is the good soul of the house, she’s always there for our guests. And she will be happy to give you many hiking tips.
- Son Alexander has inherited the love and passion for cooking from his father. He has worked and gained experience in a hotel in the area.
- Verena, the girlfriend of Alexander, welcomes the guests at the reception with a bright smile and accompanies you through the evening as a waitress.
- Daughter Daniela looks after the reception and the service. She will recommend you the ideal wine for your dinner and has a passion for decorating tables.
- Daniel, the boyfriend of Daniel is responsible for repairs in- and outside the house and loves nature more than anything.